2023-09-20 · Full Changelog
Thanks to contributions from @akielaries done in #1553 and accompanying vrnetlab PR containerlab gets support for Juniper vJunos-switch. This is a new VM-based virtual product from Juniper that has been integrated in containerlab by juniper folks, kudos to them!
Find topology file in a directory#
For quite a while containerlab had two ways of finding which topology file to use when deploying/destroing/inspecting a lab:
- when users provide a path to a topology file via
-tflag, containerlab will use that file
- when users do not provide a path to a topology file (no
-tflag present), containerlab would search for a file named
*.clab.ymlin the current directory and use it.
Now @steiler enhanced this functionality by making sure that if a user provides a path with
-t flag that points to a directory, then we will apply topology file finding logic in this directory, instead of bailing out with an error.
@bewing added a new node parameter called
suppress-config to give users ability to suppress startup config generation for a given node or a set of nodes. This is particularly useful in scenarios when you want to test ZTP and thus make sure containerlab doesn't add anything on its own accord.
- ansible proxy variable is added to containerlab produced ansible inventory #1571
- ca cert and node certs now have a default country code set to US #1592
- default link MTU is now fixed to be 9500 again #1583
- fix panic when no keys are present for srlinux node