Cisco CSR1000v support#
Added support for Cisco CSR1000v system via
vr-ros kind added support for Mikrotik RouterOS system.
Arista cEOS improvements#
This patch release brings the following improvements to Arista cEOS:
- Arista Ma0 MAC address is now having Arista OUI, instead of docker generated local MAC. Additionally, System MAC address is now generated as the next MAC address from Ma0 interface.
- ETBA environment variable is set to
4, from its original value of
- Default cEOS configuration now has the following config line to allow for enhanced BGP daemon to run on startup:
Attachments to management network#
With a new reserved endpoint definition it is now possible to attach data interface of a node to the management network.
- a warning message will be displayed if container host has less than 1GB of free memory
- a lab won't deploy if a user specified
eth0interface in the links section as this is not a possible configuration
- Now it is possible to safely use
-(dashes) in lab name.